Why are you smacking me? :|

how often do you poop?Ask me questions or gtfo![]()

I have to say i am not a poopy person ... there were times i didn't poop for 5 dayshow often do you poop?

so u're constipated?I have to say i am not a poopy person ... there were times i didn't poop for 5 days![]()

I am curious, though i don't let it blind me. My conscious controls itJorped are you a curious boy?


I am not crazy about it, even at summer, but i do like to eat chocolate's ice creamWhat kinda ice cream do you like?

Not sure if i was by then.so u're constipated?![]()
If it wasn't 5 it was 4. True Story5 days no poop?

You like pistachio flavor?I am not crazy about it, even at summer, but i do like to eat chocolate's ice cream![]()
From a fat chick scav.....did u ever get a BJ jorped?
I do eat, but not a fan.You like pistachio flavor?
I do love some sweet oranges . Lemons not really ... i don't like lemonade obviously. Though some times i do use a bit of "lemon juice" to seasoning the meatYou like oranges or lemons?

he also have a dog, just saying....From a fat chick scav.....