Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Idk, I never head about a good yaoi so I never been interested.
What's you favorite yaoi?

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------



Sometimes, not always, depends on my mood. :XD
I love Nana! Made me cry! :love
Wow we have nothing in common... My favorite romance anime is tora dora!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
im sure i complimented you before? :headscratch
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
But what if that isn't the case and i end being completely wrong ... it will be so humiliating :scry



:notrust




Lets say, if i was drunk, i wouldn't be worrying about that :p
Prolly.
If he didn't correspond you I'll break his teeth. :amuse
I heard he's a heartbreaker, he made Imp miserable, so be careful. :(

:derp

Ok, I'll be waiting for you video. :D

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Gravitation
Oh, I heard about gravitation, I didn't know it was yaoi!
Maybe I'll watch it when I end ergo proxy.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Wow we have nothing in common... My favorite romance anime is tora dora!
I never heard of tora dora. :XD
Why? You only watch romantic animes?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tora dora rocks and I watch all kinds of anime!
Me too! I have nothing against yaoi it's because nobody suggested me a good one before.
Tell me your favorites animes.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

but but did i ever tell you that you're... you're....
Die!


---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Tora Dora sucks >(
Really? What it is about?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
In no order... Rahxephon, gurren lagann, steins gate, one outs, denno coil, battle programmer shirase.

That's the ones from the top of my head, I made a top 20 list in the win thread recently.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think you watched more than me. :XD
I watched gurren laggan, is the only one I know in that phrase. :vin

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

DD, do you love me? :pout
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top