Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
He completely ignored my feelings for him :scry
And no, you guys would be astonished with so much awesomeness :dancin
He is discreet, he just doesn't want to make your love public. :nod

That's why I want to see! :nuts
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You will feel like a real woman after you take a bath.
I bet! Like a diva!


---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

i didn't mean it like that!!!!!!!!!!! its okay. I am not funny anyway. bye.wont say sugoi anymore.all yours.Have it.dont need .it.
Oh jeez! Don't need to cry, ok? :noworry
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
He is discreet, he just doesn't want to make your love public. :nod

That's why I want to see! :nuts
He didn't even pm me or anything? Reason for that? :pout
Time to stop ... me and Scav are not lovers :-_-

Next time i go out, i will record a video for you :tem
Not really :dancin
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Is kobato the manga worth reading? I watched the anime.
Idk, I only watched the anime too.
Actually, the only manga I read was Evangelion. :sweat
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Say what!
Idk, I never head about a good yaoi so I never been interested.
What's you favorite yaoi?

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Do you watch romantic anime?
Sometimes, not always, depends on my mood. :XD
I love Nana! Made me cry! :love
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top