He is discreet, he just doesn't want to make your love public.He completely ignored my feelings for him
And no, you guys would be astonished with so much awesomeness![]()

That's why I want to see!

He is discreet, he just doesn't want to make your love public.He completely ignored my feelings for him
And no, you guys would be astonished with so much awesomeness![]()


I'm not ******, Kobato is aan angel like me.are you tata?

I didn't ask you anything, "teacher"."I heard"

I'm not ******, Kobato is aan angel like me.![]()

I bet! Like a diva!You will feel like a real woman after you take a bath.
Oh jeez! Don't need to cry, ok?i didn't mean it like that!!!!!!!!!!! its okay. I am not funny anyway. bye.wont say sugoi anymore.all yours.Have it.dont need .it.

He didn't even pm me or anything? Reason for that?He is discreet, he just doesn't want to make your love public.
That's why I want to see!![]()




None.Hey tata what is your favorite yaoi manga/anime??

the first? are u sure?Thank you, scav!
I think it's the first compliment I hear form you.![]()

crying? not my style.I mentally exhaust people.Oh jeez! Don't need to cry, ok?![]()
Idk, I only watched the anime too.Is kobato the manga worth reading? I watched the anime.

Idk, I only watched the anime too.
Actually, the only manga I read was Evangelion.![]()
Say what!None.
I never read/watch yaoi.
Maybe he's shy.He didn't even pm me or anything? Reason for that?
Time to stop ... me and Scav are not lovers


I would love it!Next time i go out, i will record a video for you
Not really


Yes.the first? are u sure?![]()

Yeah, you're having fun, I can say.crying? not my style.I mentally exhaust people.![]()

Yeah, you're having fun, I can say.![]()
Idk, I never head about a good yaoi so I never been interested.Say what!
Sometimes, not always, depends on my mood.Do you watch romantic anime?


But what if that isn't the case and i end being completely wrong ... it will be so humiliatingMaybe he's shy.
Maybe he needs courage to talk to you...

Don't need to lie...

Lets say, if i was drunk, i wouldn't be worrying about thatI would love it!
Why not?
