Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
but his romanticism didn't get him anywhere with you so far, he gotta go to the next level now.
Pushing him won't work. Maybe he wants a nice girl to do it. :noworry
Or a nice boy... And could be you, scav. :derp

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

hahaha i think tata is the genre who will say that.
I'll be mysterious like DD. I won't reveal anything. :hee
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,667
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So your hair is long. :nod
My hairdresser is pretty good, I could take you there. :tata3

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------



I think he would do it. :XD
A girl once asked me to do that!

I tied her up, put her between the train tracks and then laughed like a maniac as the train came closer and closer.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Pushing him won't work. Maybe he wants a nice girl to do it. :noworry
Or a nice boy... And could be you, scav. :derp
so u think im a nice boy? and u're not a nice girl?

I'll be mysterious like DD. I won't reveal anything. :hee
it's a bit too late for that. so tell us what is your fetish? :popcorn
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
A girl once asked me to do that!

I tied her up, put her between the train tracks and then laughed like a maniac as the train came closer and closer.
Omg! Poor girl! :uguu

But I don't believe it because deep down I know you're a gentleman. :ohaielmo

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

so u think im a nice boy? and u're not a nice girl?
I'm a nice girl, like many other girls, I said that because you said he can't be romantic anymore.
I think deep down you're a nice guy, scav, you're just traumatized with girls. So maybe you and him would be perfect because he's not a girl. :derp

it's a bit too late for that. so tell us what is your fetish? :popcorn
No way! It's valuable information and I'm a reserved person. :mono
But tell me yours. :nuts
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm a nice girl, like many other girls, I said that because you said he can't be romantic anymore.
I think deep down you're a nice guy, scav, you're just traumatized with girls. So maybe you and him would be perfect because he's not a girl. :derp
lol what is this nonsense. im a straight guy and jorpedo is for you :hmph
No way! It's valuable information and I'm a reserved person. :mono
But tell me yours. :nuts
oh don't be shy, i'll make a good use of that information don't worry :hurr

u want me to give and u don't wanna give? :nono
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
And you could feed me with real food. :derp
Once again that talk :notrust


It's pretty great, actually, he is a good friend. :invalid
It's all part of my campaign ... vote me for friendliest member :derp

Portuga, trust me, with scav advices you won't seduce anybody. :yodawg
You sure :?bunny


So i should had done that :3c

Jeez, if portuga depends on your advices he'll be virgin alone forever. STAHP! :yelling
:shootme
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
lol what is this nonsense. im a straight guy and jorpedo is for you :hmph
I'm right, don't disguise. :hurr

oh don't be shy, i'll make a good use of that information don't worry :hurr

u want me to give and u don't wanna give? :nono
Yeah, I know how, you'll troll me forever. :notrust

But it's easier for you! :bored
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I stopped reading the posts after an while and not gonna reply to them :notrust
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm right, don't disguise. :hurr
there is nothing to disguise. jorped is my bro, that's all.

Yeah, I know how, you'll troll me forever. :notrust

But it's easier for you! :bored
me trolling? never. im a gentleman :mono

why it'll be easier for me? tell me on pm if u're too shy :hurr
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I need to go now, guys. An italian friend of mine is here in Brazil and I'll meet him! :x3
You could do the same and come visit me too! :blush
DD, you can't come for the booty. :hmph
Come for me and my sis. :SOON
:bye
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
We won't do that Tata :dancin
:bye
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke


---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

:eyeroll

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm callin you baachan as well. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You do know calling someone old when they aren't has very little value as far as humor goes?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
blahblahblahblahblah

it annoys them. So it has value to me. I don't care about humor.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Even if someone was old, it has limited value...you're lazy bro
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Once again that talk :notrust
It's because I feel that you would be an awesome cook! :invalid

It's all part of my campaign ... vote me for friendliest member :derp
Yeah, right... -_-;

Yep! scav is the worst person to give you this kind of advices. :vin

So i should had done that :3c
Don't! :o

:gwah

I stopped reading the posts after an while and not gonna reply to them :notrust
:comfort

there is nothing to disguise. jorped is my bro, that's all.
Some love stories start with a good friendship. :derp

me trolling? never. im a gentleman :mono
Best joke of the day! :lmao

why it'll be easier for me? tell me on pm if u're too shy :hurr
We don't have that intimacy. :noworry

We won't do that Tata :dancin
:bye
Why not? I like you guys so much. :pout
If you love your life just come! :pwnge



---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

:eyeroll

:noworry

I'm callin you baachan as well. :derp
You're the old face here. :hmph

You do know calling someone old when they aren't has very little value as far as humor goes?
:headscratch
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It's not what your face tell us. :cookiehand

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

I'm so cute in this pic that I should post on the member picture thread!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top