hahaha i think tata is the genre who will say that.What if the girl says tie me up??
hahaha i think tata is the genre who will say that.What if the girl says tie me up??
Pushing him won't work. Maybe he wants a nice girl to do it.but his romanticism didn't get him anywhere with you so far, he gotta go to the next level now.


I'll be mysterious like DD. I won't reveal anything.hahaha i think tata is the genre who will say that.

A girl once asked me to do that!So your hair is long.
My hairdresser is pretty good, I could take you there.
---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------
I think he would do it.![]()
so u think im a nice boy? and u're not a nice girl?Pushing him won't work. Maybe he wants a nice girl to do it.
Or a nice boy... And could be you, scav.![]()
it's a bit too late for that. so tell us what is your fetish?I'll be mysterious like DD. I won't reveal anything.![]()

Omg! Poor girl!A girl once asked me to do that!
I tied her up, put her between the train tracks and then laughed like a maniac as the train came closer and closer.


I'm a nice girl, like many other girls, I said that because you said he can't be romantic anymore.so u think im a nice boy? and u're not a nice girl?

No way! It's valuable information and I'm a reserved person.it's a bit too late for that. so tell us what is your fetish?![]()


lol what is this nonsense. im a straight guy and jorpedo is for youI'm a nice girl, like many other girls, I said that because you said he can't be romantic anymore.
I think deep down you're a nice guy, scav, you're just traumatized with girls. So maybe you and him would be perfect because he's not a girl.![]()

oh don't be shy, i'll make a good use of that information don't worryNo way! It's valuable information and I'm a reserved person.
But tell me yours.![]()


Once again that talkAnd you could feed me with real food.![]()

It's all part of my campaign ... vote me for friendliest memberIt's pretty great, actually, he is a good friend.![]()

You surePortuga, trust me, with scav advices you won't seduce anybody.![]()

So i should had done that

Jeez, if portuga depends on your advices he'll bevirginalone forever. STAHP!![]()

I'm right, don't disguise.lol what is this nonsense. im a straight guy and jorpedo is for you![]()

Yeah, I know how, you'll troll me forever.oh don't be shy, i'll make a good use of that information don't worry
u want me to give and u don't wanna give?![]()



there is nothing to disguise. jorped is my bro, that's all.I'm right, don't disguise.![]()
me trolling? never. im a gentlemanYeah, I know how, you'll troll me forever.
But it's easier for you!![]()











It's because I feel that you would be an awesome cook!Once again that talk![]()

Yeah, right...It's all part of my campaign ... vote me for friendliest member![]()

Yep! scav is the worst person to give you this kind of advices.You sure![]()

Don't!So i should had done that![]()


I stopped reading the posts after an while and not gonna reply to them![]()

Some love stories start with a good friendship.there is nothing to disguise. jorped is my bro, that's all.

Best joke of the day!me trolling? never. im a gentleman![]()

We don't have that intimacy.why it'll be easier for me? tell me on pm if u're too shy![]()

Why not? I like you guys so much.We won't do that Tata
![]()


![]()
---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------
![]()

You're the old face here.I'm callin you baachan as well.![]()
You do know calling someone old when they aren't has very little value as far as humor goes?

Even if you were right, what makes you think I give a shit what others think? X_xEven if someone was old, it has limited value...you're lazy bro
But I'm physically young, unlike you.You're the old face here.![]()
![]()

