Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
But you go more often to my sis thread. :scry
Well not today:cookiehand
I'm jealous! :pout
Don't be.:noworry
What did you do this weekend?
Nothing much...played board games all saturday night and slept during the rest:p...it wasn't full of events...I don't have much money and I have a cold too, so I just stay inside and read:p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:jacko
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
who gonna miss tata? put your hand up
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well not today:cookiehand
Ok, I forgive you so. :hug

Don't be.:noworry
I'll keep my eyes on you. :noworry

Nothing much...played board games all saturday night and slept during the rest:p...it wasn't full of events...I don't have much money and I have a cold too, so I just stay inside and read:p
I love board games! :x3
I'm poor too! :hi5
Cold? Oh I hope you'll feel better soon, vamp. :comfort

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I would certainly miss you :nod
But so would they :3c
:tata3

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

who gonna miss tata? put your hand up
:question

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Thanks, portuga! You're the best portuga ever! :nod

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Ask your sister she knows.
You forgot the first question that I quoted. :oh

Lazy! :ck
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
favorite on each category: Dr pepper, orange juice, heineken, jack daniels
yours?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Tata, i like so much to cook, that i think i will just some
ovos mexidos ... basicamente comer umas sandes :cookiehand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top