No.so u never drew a penis on your desk when you were kid?![]()
No.so u never drew a penis on your desk when you were kid?![]()
what a messed up childhood then

No, but for the example the "horse" ended looking like the Pisa Tower ... and some of them looked completely "weird".A chess game? Incomplete?![]()

I only drew scrotum...so much scrotum!!!what a messed up childhood then![]()


I saw that one once ..Hey I just met you
and this is crazy
forgot the condom
so anal maybe?
![]()

I saw that in the prison shower.I saw that one once ..![]()
You actually understood the connotations in that parody song!? Wow, I'm impressed jorpedo! Good job! *pats him on the back*I saw that one once ..![]()

I saw that in the prison shower.

You actually understood the connotations in that parody song!? Wow, I'm impressed jorpedo! Good job! *pats him on the back*
![]()



who said all day long? maybe that was youSo the only thing you would do in class, scav, was drawing penises all day long on the desks...on the floor....on the walls....and on other people!? Wow just wow.![]()





