Faith restoredI like to eat meat!

Faith restoredI like to eat meat!


Racist!I can eat milk chocolate, but dark chocolate is impossible for me to eat.


I prefer white chocolate when it's actually to just eat chocolate ... but on sweets and caked, i think dark chocolate is the best!Racist!
Lol! But I prefer milk chocolate too.
At leats you eat chocolate. But brigadeiro is sweet, it's more like milk chocolate than dark chocolate.
I just don't like white chocolate very much, I don't even think it's chocolate.
No it's not chocolate.Racist!
Lol! But I prefer milk chocolate too.
At leats you eat chocolate. But brigadeiro is sweet, it's more like milk chocolate than dark chocolate.
I just don't like white chocolate very much, I don't even think it's chocolate.
Thanks lord!eww, no.
Pfft. PFFT. PFFFFFFFFFFFFT.
YOU FAIL MOAR


yeah, I could, I love to make brigadeiro to my friends.dunnot come and cook it for me![]()

I would.Fine she won't come...



Good idea! Next time I'll do it.We were talking about what we can cook?
podias ter tentado trola-los um bocado

I prefer white chocolate when it's actually to just eat chocolate ... but on sweets and caked, i think dark chocolate is the best!
You making no sense wtf dude.......And Tata ... wtf, just like me you hate white chocolate![]()
she is going to send brigadeiro by mail or emailit's strange, tata is quite nice today![]()
so you can't act like that 
Brigadeiro? Brigadeiro is not chocolate really, but we made it with chocolate.No it's not chocolate.

I am taking about white chocolate, it's not actually chocolate.Brigadeiro? Brigadeiro is not chocolate really, but we made it with chocolate.
I don't haaate, but I kinda dislike it, so yeah.And Tata ... wtf, just like me you hate white chocolate![]()

I hate itI don't haaate, but I kinda dislike it, so yeah.![]()

I think he said he doesn't know why he think it's gross.He said dunnot come tata!


Yeah, It's not.I am taking about white chocolate, it's not actually chocolate.
I'm nice!it's strange, tata is quite nice today![]()



I already said I like meat!I think he said he doesn't know why he think it's gross.
Anyway, but I would visit you guys if I were rich.
---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------
Yeah, It's not.
But what kind of sweet food and salty do you like more?