Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
meat is everything :hip
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I can eat milk chocolate, but dark chocolate is impossible for me to eat.
Racist! :SOON
Lol! But I prefer milk chocolate too. :amuse
At leats you eat chocolate. But brigadeiro is sweet, it's more like milk chocolate than dark chocolate.
I just don't like white chocolate very much, I don't even think it's chocolate.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
tututuuut
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Racist! :SOON
Lol! But I prefer milk chocolate too. :amuse
At leats you eat chocolate. But brigadeiro is sweet, it's more like milk chocolate than dark chocolate.
I just don't like white chocolate very much, I don't even think it's chocolate.
I prefer white chocolate when it's actually to just eat chocolate ... but on sweets and caked, i think dark chocolate is the best!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Racist! :SOON
Lol! But I prefer milk chocolate too. :amuse
At leats you eat chocolate. But brigadeiro is sweet, it's more like milk chocolate than dark chocolate.
I just don't like white chocolate very much, I don't even think it's chocolate.
No it's not chocolate.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
eww, no.

Pfft. PFFT. PFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

YOU FAIL MOAR
Thanks lord! :arf

:3c

YOU FAIL X INFINITE!

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

dunnot come and cook it for me :blush
yeah, I could, I love to make brigadeiro to my friends. :amuse

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Fine she won't come...
I would. :scry
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
And Tata ... wtf, just like me you hate white chocolate :zomg
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
it's strange, tata is quite nice today :iik
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
We were talking about what we can cook?
podias ter tentado trola-los um bocado :lmao
Good idea! Next time I'll do it. :heh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:dancin
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
He said dunnot come tata!
I think he said he doesn't know why he think it's gross. :oh
Anyway, but I would visit you guys if I were rich. :(

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

I am taking about white chocolate, it's not actually chocolate.
Yeah, It's not.
But what kind of sweet food and salty do you like more?

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

it's strange, tata is quite nice today :iik
I'm nice! :yelling
It's because I like to troll sometimes being badass, you just don't get it. :scry
And I have little patience most of the time, but I'm really nice. :noworry
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I think he said he doesn't know why he think it's gross. :oh
Anyway, but I would visit you guys if I were rich. :(

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------



Yeah, It's not.
But what kind of sweet food and salty do you like more?
I already said I like meat!

I like caramel and marmalade, and all sorts of cookies and pie and cake and sugah!! SUGAR!!! FCKING SUGAR YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top