Jorped would try to molest you!!
i never said anything perverted, i just said i would gladly do some wrestling with you

Why would a guy fight a girl on the mud to start with? I wouldn't obviously fight a girl to start with ... so it left me that only possibility

No!Jorped would try to molest you!!


That's what you did to me......Why would i guy fight a girl on the mud to start with? I wouldn't obviously fight a girl to start with ... so it left me that only possibility
No!![]()
That's what you did to me......

Ok, good! So we can fight! I have other ways to win.Mud wrestling doesn't turn me on at all....



Still not 12.You were only 15/16![]()

Bowling?? nice!Ok, good! So we can fight! I have other ways to win.
Balls!
He wouldn't survive time enough to do it, I would beat him with 10 seconds.Jorped would try to molest you!!
Yeah, I know why, you pervy!i never said anything perverted, i just said i would gladly do some wrestling with you![]()


My hair or scav's hair?I wanna brush your hair...
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb330/[/url]scavalpha/smiley/2151.gif
You contradict yourself.Why would a guy fight a girl on the mud to start with? I wouldn't obviously fight a girl to start with ... so it left me that only possibility
No!![]()


Your hair obviously.My hair or scav's hair?
How?You contradict yourself.![]()

what funny?http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb330/[/url]scavalpha/smiley/2151.gif
scavalpha.......BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!