Idk, they didn't try yet.Do you think it's working?

Idk, they didn't try yet.Do you think it's working?

thats just a prank to see how they gonna reactDo you think it's working?

vote? u didnt get itDo you think it'll work then?
@ scav - why on earth would I participate in such a thing? and more importantly all these votes are for what award nomination exactly?

Ok, I won't say anything anymore.gotta be discreet from now on. soon this thread will end and will be buried

Idk, I think they will be like: wtf?Do you think it'll work then?
@ scav - why on earth would I participate in such a thing? and more importantly all these votes are for what award nomination exactly?


there is no vote partYes I did get the voting part but for what fricking award?
. read that http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...olks!-Part-1?p=3087142&viewfull=1#post3087142
Yeah, if they find out it is a trolling game maybe you'll be screwed.Now it all makes sense.
Good luck with that. I'm sure you'll get some amusing replies and some not so nice ones too.

I bet the majority of them will probably end up realising what's going on before scav has even sent the first pm. Not too hard to figure out how and why. <_<Yeah, if they find out it was a trolling game maybe you'll be screwed.![]()
they wont find out, well it depend of their answersYeah, if they find out it was a trolling game maybe you'll be screwed.![]()

not really, that thread will be buried and we will continue the talk on pm. so i dont see how they gonna figure outI bet the majority of them will probably end up realising what's going on before scav has even sent the first pm. Not too hard to figure out how and why. <_<


Either way, you should do it just to see what some of their responses will be like. It could end up being better than what you had expected.![]()


i dont knowscav, how do you think would be my answer?![]()
how would you answer if a member you dont even know send you a pm to say he love you? 