You play WoW?Thank god they haven't made a Nardo themed World of Warcraft series. Holy shit that would be some fk'd up shit right there.![]()
You play WoW?Thank god they haven't made a Nardo themed World of Warcraft series. Holy shit that would be some fk'd up shit right there.![]()






That's also goodi dont like MMO either. fighting games and shooting games on console forever![]()


Sorry, but I see no difference. Both blond like xuxa.



links to the onions then ... lazy to go look for itjorped, tata send your onion head to bugz

I need those links again. I lost my head.jorped, tata send your onion head to bugz

xDDDI'm watching Avenida Brasil. Oioioi
Where is googlez to talk about it with me?![]()


Lol! I'm imagining him watching it.xDDD
Googz is prolly watching it right now![]()

He said he watched it but it's in portuguese so he didn't understand it right.Googz watches Brazilian soap operas? xD
Don't blame him.![]()



But it's in your old thread.check around page 20 of this thread. quit being lazy


Oh, I'm mistaken. Thanks.No, it's on my thread, page 19 i think![]()
