Sabishii otaku no shoujo

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
LOL we're the same age now.
^^ This part :)

What do you have against them?
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Against who?
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Has one of my threads been deleted before it got any replies? Or was it lost for some other reason?

I was enquiring if anyone else had read Undeadman by Claymore author Norohiro Yagi, in the Claymore section.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Has one of my threads been deleted before it got any replies? Or was it lost for some other reason?

I was enquiring if anyone else had read Undeadman by Claymore author Norohiro Yagi, in the Claymore section.
Hi faintsmile, a while back we had a server crash and lost many threads; so maybe it was one of the threads lost? Without knowing much, that's what I would guess.
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Yea, probably that. I understand that stuff happens.
 
Top