0
this is a question for jorped since the clone of me is like always with me..for a month alrdyPicture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?
Do you think there is a perfect person out there for you?

Don't really have a side i guess ... i would just hope the politics would start worrying about their country than fill their pockets.Jorped what is your political position?
depends on your situation i guessIf you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?

My clone? What would you do? Not seeing any thing that i could do that would be "remarkable"Picture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?
Talk to it......fight it....have buttsecks.My clone? What would you do? Not seeing any thing that i could do that would be "remarkable"
I thought you were Taoist....I WAS WRONG!i am an atheist
I don't particularly believe in god ... i think for example when we die, it's over. But i don't wanna change other people's mind, specially because even if i think like that, there's no proofs, and having faith is something really good and easy when confronted with the death of someone close or either your imminent death.Are you theist or atheist?
OkTalk to it......fight it....have buttsecks.

I don't particularly believe in god ... i think for example when we die, it's over. But i don't wanna change other people's mind, specially because even if i think like that, there's no proofs, and having faith is something really good and easy when confronted with the death of someone close or either your imminent death.
The opposite of you, I don't think there is a special someone in this world for me....*tear*Is truly the way i think. What's your opinion about that matter?
I was talking about theist or atheist theme.The opposite of you, I don't think there is a special someone in this world for me....*tear*
The opposite of you. I believe there is a God.I was talking about theist or atheist theme.
And have faith DD !
That's goodThe opposite of you. I believe there is a God.

That's good![]()
