Life Beautiful Women

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Isabel Lucas, she appeared in Transformers 2 and Inmortals (both movies suck) and she's Australian ( I love her accent :3 ).








She's simply gorgeous.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
She needs to eat food :XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
wtf dude ... it wouldn't be bad if she gained some pounds, but she is perfect the way she is :x3
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
@jorped, you talking about Olivia Thirlby or Isabel Lucas? I hope its the latter so I agree :p
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
The latter, definitely :nosebleed
And since i am posting here ... hmm let me think ... Jessica Lucas :x3

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Jessica Lucas is fine the way she is; by dear god is she fine :mono
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
:blink

but Isabel is sooo skinny

Jessica however, :drool :nosebleed
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Isabel is NOT that skinny lol, she looks a bit like it. It's her DNA fault, not her, eating more wouldn't do her any better. Just look:





And especially this one


Now, I wanna ask you something:

Luisana Lopilato, Bublé's wife (everyone knows her right now, she's hot), nowadays looks like this:








BUT, I think she looked way better when she was younger, 2006 or 2008, when she wasn't SO blonde and famous lol:









I'm gonna warn you right now, your blood presure may increase with the next one:

Im warning you...
Don't say I didn't do it...
Please don't ban me lol

Don't you agree?
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Gizem Karaca.

A classmate showed me a picture of her yesterday and I instantly fell in love with her. :blush


Took me a while to remember her name. xDDDDDD
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Am I the only one thinking that a huge lot of women I see on the street look better than most of these models/actresses/etc.? :XD
Nope...you're not alone.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Are you suggesting we should take photos of random good looking chicks on the streets and post them on here? :oh
Would totally do that and get away with it :3c
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I know I know you didn't mean it in that way but I bet it crossed your mind. :3c




You live on a small island so I understand. :)
That's not the reason.... I'm just awesome....so they have no choice but to forgive me :hee
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Am I the only one thinking that a huge lot of women I see on the street look better than most of these models/actresses/etc.? :XD
I do see a lot of beautiful women every day on the streets.

HOWEVER, if you see a lot of women like this
every day then I'm moving to Germany.
 

shahdan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
^ She isn't that pretty. :/
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
*Buys a plane ticket to Germany*

lol, nvm then :3
 
Top