Don't be like that dude 







NOOOOOOOOOOOO.....yes.I hope I was allowed to participate![]()


i am on ep 25 alrdy..going too fast..too fckin fast

Nothing like a good anime marathon.
skipping over the politicsSurvey
They do?why everyone rate humanity a 6...

That aniki..bob and tata rated 4. lawlett rated 0 and niichan said you can't judge 7 billion people
He hasn't seen enough media from this planet 
skipping over the politics
I hope so
Probably atheist
6
Keep on learning while giving it your all.
Save a copy for future use.
(Did I miss something)
My name isn't jorped. But I am a Democrat out of convenience in my state. I have liberal social views, but independent otherwise.
"Perfect" is something seen through rose-tinted glasses. If it exists, then I guess it's statistically possible. Whether you meet that person or not, who knows.
Neither. I'm an anti-nihilist so there is no use for god. But in a scenario where there needs to be one...God is an Astronaut.
6/10 - Humanity at its core is good, they just do mediocre things. Capability and reality are pretty far apart.
It's not your fault.
...it's not your fault.
I'd ask him who the clone is. Then I'd compare notes.
---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------
I hope I was allowed to participate![]()
towards the left spectrum I guess
Already found her
I tend towards the deism
Judging 7 billion people is impossible
Always be yourself
There's nothing I would want to do to myself
What is your political position?
Don't have one.
Do you think there is a perfect person out there for you?
not perfect but close...
Are you theist or atheist?
- Theist
If you had to give humanity a rating on a scale out of ten, how would you rate it?
4; there's still so much crap going on the world that we don't see, let alone the ones that make it to the papers and news.
If you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?
"There's nothing I can tell you that you can't think of yourself"
Picture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?
-We'd talk about the decisions we've made so far....
What is your political position?
- I guess I don't know enough about politics to decide my position.
Do you think there is a perfect person out there for you?
- Yup. Called dibs on him already.
Are you theist or atheist?
- Theist.
If you had to give humanity a rating on a scale out of ten, how would you rate it?
- 6, I think that we're average.
If you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Be nicer to the ones that care about you any how u.u
Picture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?
- OOHHHH I would get a lot of things that I have do to done! 'Cause some of them I believe that I'd rather do than anyone else!
Okay I answer then you answer.
I am right wing
I don't believe there are such thing as soul mates.
Theist
I would rate it 6/10 I think humanity has marginally done more good than bad.
Don't procrastinate!
I would do nothing the whole hour, I wouldn't have sex because it's a clone...nasty! no fighting since it could kill me, and talking to myself would be boring.
What is your political position?
I don't follow any side actually. Both are pretty much the same in Brazil, both terrible but I hate PT (left) so much that sometimes I end up being right.
Do you think there is a perfect person out there for you?
Idk, this is a confused subject for me. I think this "soulmate" thing is too unreal for me. But I think there is some people we can spend years together. People are compatible or incompatible and both need to devote time to the relationship works.
Are you theist or atheist?
Atheist.
If you had to give humanity a rating on a scale out of ten, how would you rate it?
4. I think the human being is too selfish, that's why things is the way it is.
If you had to offer me one piece of advice, what would it be?
Try to know yourself more and then learn to love yourself.
Picture this scenario. You are stuck in a room with your clone for one hour, after the hour is over the clone will disappear and no one will know what happened in the room, what would you do with the clone?
I would talk to her because I want to know me better, maybe she was a better version of me and I would like to know how I can be too.
---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------
I did.![]()
I'm more of a hybrid, but I tend to value liberal stances more
Nope...that would be boring
I swing towards theist...because of my lack of knowledge I guess...
5-6/10...it's hard to generalize, and I hate generalizing...
Do what you like#yolo
I would be interested if he is a perfect copy of myself
Don't really have a side i guess ... i would just hope the politics would start worrying about their country than fill their pockets.
depends on your situation i guess![]()
My clone? What would you do? Not seeing any thing that i could do that would be "remarkable"
I don't particularly believe in god ... i think for example when we die, it's over. But i don't wanna change other people's mind, specially because even if i think like that, there's no proofs, and having faith is something really good and easy when confronted with the death of someone close or either your imminent death.
Ok![]()
I hope that you will realize that i am your best option and you will come running back to me...I am waiting!
i am an atheist