Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
If it's about left-right political views then I'm a centrists :) (I though the question required more details)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
from most to least interesting:
I have so many ideas about things I could do with a clone of mine that I'd be happy to actually live with one ^^
(Especially if it was perfect copy on a mental level, but on a physical - the opposite gender (I'd fuckin' marry someone like that))

On the advice section, there are really many things people can improve about them, the important is to never stop doing so.

Tbh, I'm not sure what humanity's rating should be. it's very biased anyway..., but seeing how many people rate us as 6s means humanity is generally positive, but tends to overestimate itself ^^ .

the 'perfect someone' topic has been discussed too much in my past so I'm kinda sick of it. Still I'm sure there should be ^^ if not now, the next second, when I've changed a bit, etc, etc.

following a certain math proof ' One should do whats best for him AND for the group ' (that pretty much describes my political views.

and the God thing... I'm not Anti It I'm just pro-science.
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:jacko
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:popcorn
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Seriously scav you said if I did farfalla's one you would do mine.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:jacko
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
congratz :super
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top