




No spam![]()
masaka, i am caught up.Ok then lets spam HxH gifs D:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hope I didn't spoil anything to you lawl xP
thnx u watched KnT?nice avi law.
Kazehaya ShotaWho's the guy in your avatar Lawl?

Nope, but was gonna read it eventually (heard about it (many times) from Adi)thnx u watched KnT?
better watchNope, but was gonna read it eventually (heard about it (many times) from Adi)
Good enough for me to give a try?from Kimi ni todoke. an awesome romance actually
yup. better than tora dora and all the wannabe romance crapGood enough for me to give a try?
it wasnt, but people tend to overrate it greatlyHmm, Tora Dora wasn't that good anyway..
I liked the characters way more than the story
(Although Minorin pissed me off) And that douche...( the class rep or whatever, he has really bad pick in women..) the OPs and Eds were nice though. I still play them from time to time.