i didn't understand 3/4 of your vost. bad qualityThat means I was the only one that rocked in French ^.^!
i didn't understand 3/4 of your vost. bad qualityThat means I was the only one that rocked in French ^.^!
Nao ~~~~Speak french is the new trend but you should try to speak portuguese too!![]()
Ah / well the beginning part was really good and clear. <3No, my mic is just kind of broken XD Not working properly T.T I just checked the start of the vost and posted it, since I was late XD


English is boring.Nao ~~~~
Speak English - it works better that for the me that cant understand the them that speaks other langs.

Only to those who can't speak properlyEnglish is boring.![]()






You mean the sun is going to come up for 2 days straight.if bob make a vost singing its gonna rain 2 days straight in England![]()

Excuse his lack of orientation and understanding of english weatherYou mean the sun is going to come up for 2 days straight.





It is known that Disney songs are better in french that original languageMy ladies, it wounds me to support scav's statement about your performance but...try harder. The spelling is just so wrong most of the time.
Train with a Disney movie's French version songs (Aladdin, Lion King...), I often heard that foreign people prefer those ones over the originals.![]()


