We still haven't sent anything![]()

We still haven't sent anything![]()


lol u're kinda late. we already sent
Now we have tata.

=\ I only got all those votes because ppl can vote for more than 1.hahah its gonna be you and tatasugoi at the final round of the newcomer for example![]()



lol u're kinda late. we already sent


Like boobs was an adventage with so many gays here.Now we have tata.
Now its just waiting
=\ I only got all those votes because ppl can vote for more than 1.
Tata is way more popular than me and she has boobs![]()

Carminha killed it O.õFinally!
I'm watching my soap opera.![]()

So many? Ok if you say so O.õLike boobs was an adventage with so many gays here.![]()


Dunno, Voted Jamm for reviewer because you dont do any reviews that I have seen xDtheBoss is there a single category where you voted for me?![]()
You will know about it tomorrow or maybe sundayIs this the thread with those interesting things you mentioned scav?
![]()

Yeah, I didn't like the end.Carminha killed it O.õ

I'm just showing you that your argument is ridiculous.So many? Ok if you say so O.õ
lol reviewer category. i wrote a post there, said to people im out. but they still added me on the poll and i got many vote. i dont get themDunno, Voted Jamm for reviewer because you dont do any reviews that I have seen xD
Let me look there
You will know about it tomorrow or maybe sunday![]()

maybe, you already missed the main events. thought u might witness something funny tomorrow if u stay aroundIs this the thread with those interesting things you mentioned scav?
![]()

Voted on you for Most Spammy, Otaku and Passionatelol reviewer category. i wrote a post there, said to people im out. but they still added me on the poll and i got many vote. i dont get them![]()

too lazy to check but im sure u're lyingVoted on you for Most Spammy, Otaku and Passionate![]()


You are free to think whatever you wanttoo lazy to check but im sure u're lying![]()


Ok, now I know who I should NOT vote onits fine anyway theBoss i plan to support tata on the best new comer final round as you already know. i was just making sure i won't have any regret![]()

Why you would have some regret?its fine anyway theBoss i plan to support tata on the best new comer final round as you already know. i was just making sure i won't have any regret![]()
