Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Aladdin (Ce Rêve Bleu)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px1CRT1l4os


Lion King (L'Amour Brille sous les étoiles)



God...the clip+lyrics version quality are crappy most of the time or full of spelling mistakes (text). Sorry I had to post two videos for each because of that.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
stfu with stupid french

 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
okay lawlette, you sing it :derp
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
omaigawd...so many vosts :wtf....


too bad I couldn't hear Nana's vost very well...but from what I understood it was a lovely message.....
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
pussay, u posted that for what purpose then?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
who wants to sing this for me??? :wtf



---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

I e-mailed him right on his B-day...he never replied...hope he's OK
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
who wants to sing this for me??? :wtf


I expect total failure, even from the French people for the tone/balancing. xD

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

My mic trolled me, Anchy T.T" I tried to record something for him like 10 times XDDD

And that's a good challenge, Gats XD
Wouldn't be awesome to sing those love songs with your lover ? :cheez
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I expect total failure, even from the French people from the tone/balancing. xD
hahaha elle roule trop les R
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Me too D: I'll write something for him this weekend, Ancy, and let you know what happened whe he repplies.

LOL, Jym XD You wouldn't want to listen to my bf.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
hahaha elle roule trop les R
je ne regrette rien??? :lmao


Gats you're French...you shouldn't have problems with the RRRRs :3c


...and do not discourage people :yelling


or someone would like to try this:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, I'll record a Disney song tomorrow and maybe something else too :3c
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
hahaha elle roule trop les R
Et pas beaucoup d'étrangers savent gérer nos "r".

Me too D: I'll write something for him this weekend, Ancy, and let you know what happened whe he repplies.

LOL, Jym XD You wouldn't want to listen to my bf.
I meant during an intimate moment, just you and him. What's happening with girls nowadays ? :yelling

But other than that I don't mind listening to you (without your bf), trying to sing those songs here. :fan
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
im sick atm, can't sing anything anyway :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
im sick atm, can't sing anything anyway :p
Excuses - we need the french to sing to french songs. I couldnt even say happy bday without butcher it....


:ah
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
je ne regrette rien??? :lmao


Gats you're French...you shouldn't have problems with the RRRRs :3c


...and do not discourage people :yelling


or someone would like to try this:
Actually Edith's R are not French in this song, that's partially why I said French people would fail too.
btw I noticed I said something stupid to scav about that.

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

I prefer this one from Celine Dion :
I believe it's the n°1 French song bestseller all over the world ? Or a new one surpassed it ?
Lyrics by Jean Jacques Goldman btw. No one beats him in my eyes, lyric wise. :hip
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
good suggestion Gats....but let's be real...Celine is one in a million ...no one can sing like her :bored

I like Tal as well....it's easier
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top