"Location: Brazil"cuz he's coming for you
It's just a flag dude on my profile. No skirt chasing whatsoever.

"Location: Brazil"cuz he's coming for you

its a lie, so ull lower your guard. u wont see the anaconda comingBut I don't live in Floripa.![]()
You are not gonna pick up some trannies??"Location: Brazil"
It's just a flag dude on my profile. No skirt chasing whatsoever.![]()
i cant hear you"Location: Brazil"
It's just a flag dude on my profile. No skirt chasing whatsoever.![]()

its a lie, so ull lower your guard. u wont see the anaconda coming

Help yourself~ Plenty of litres of blood for ya to stock up on.You are not gonna pick up some trannies??
What expected from Scav's mind?"Location: Brazil"
It's just a flag dude on my profile. No skirt chasing whatsoever.![]()

Yeah, probably.I think most people also do like that.

And keep this beautiful flag!"Location: Brazil"
It's just a flag dude on my profile. No skirt chasing whatsoever.![]()

Good!I am feeling great tata.


Anaconda?its a lie, so ull lower your guard. u wont see the anaconda coming





In your sick mind everybody wants me, french!well u've been warned tata![]()

Yeah, but there is many others amazing cities in Brazil.That looks ... amazing![]()

quite delusional, aren't you?In your sick mind everybody wants me, french!![]()


No, you're delusional. You said Bugz wants to visit me because he put the brazilian flag in his profile.quite delusional, aren't you?![]()

I was talking about the girlsYeah, but there is many others amazing cities in Brazil.![]()




Googlez!!!I don't mind visiting you first.![]()



he would be drunk atm if he was with themoaHe is actually staying at themoa's house.
But there are beautiful girls in all cities.I was talking about the girls


Brazil really does have some beautiful places![]()
