I won't win either wayokay i can remove that from my sig rotator
![]()

I won't win either wayokay i can remove that from my sig rotator
![]()

No? ):Who said I want random make-outs?![]()
You guys are crazy about this like thing. While I'm only worried about winning the best newcomer.
If you find it "" why no like
![]()
Ofc i do ... you don't know what it's been sitting on a car for like 4 hours in a row?
---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------
Sankyou Tata![]()

I asked who he is? Where?![]()
He is actually staying at themoa's house.
the what?![]()

My God googlez, you are some kind of freak.No? ):
ask bob to make one and send me. ill accept funny or epicAdd me on it scav.
Scav is a typical blackmailer.okay i can remove that from my sig rotator
![]()

That hurts. D:My God googlez, you are some kind of freak.
I am just kiddingYou guys are crazy about this like thing. While I'm only worried about winning the best newcomer.![]()

No. I guess I'm a serious girl.No? ):

admitting defeat without fighting? my definition of loserI won't win either way![]()

Truth always hurts.That hurts. D:
YesYou made him suffer?![]()

Makes no sense.ofc, u think anacondas can't reach you if u're on your bed?![]()

I fight for what's worth itadmitting defeat without fighting? my definition of loser![]()

I asked who is themoa, not googlez.

I was just kidding anyway. Really!No. I guess I'm a serious girl.![]()
i make sense, u're just denying the truthMakes no sense.![]()


NO!Wait, googlez and themoa is the same person?![]()