Go sit on some ice.

Go sit on some ice.

I guess I'm a serious girl
Oh god i am so confused right nowI asked who is themoa, not googlez.![]()

I know. Don't worry.I was just kidding anyway. Really!

Now I'm confused. Who the fuck is themoa?

There's no pain on that place nowadays...only a big hole on my heartGo sit on some ice.![]()

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/79128-Portuguese-Community-v.18-%28t%C3%ADtulo-minorzin-T.T%29?p=3101971&viewfull=1#post3101971Now I'm confused. Who the fuck is themoa?![]()
themoa is pilulito?themoa and pirulito.

I won't tolerate this kinda of offenses on my thread ... even though Scav deserves it


I thought you would say a big hole in your ass.There's no pain on that place nowadays...only a big hole on my heart
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/79128-Portuguese-Community-v.18-%28t%C3%ADtulo-minorzin-T.T%29?p=3101971&viewfull=1#post3101971

I want to win!guys go spam win thread it's nearly over!

I wouldn't ever say something like that ... just imagining is alreadyI thought you would say a big hole in your ass.
Ok, thanks, now it makes sense.


at page 99WIN THREAD GO SPAM IT GUYS!
