Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
My God jorped.
It's actually true ... i like looking to them, and see their happy faces ... such innocence and always looking to everything like it's something mysterious and interesting. Kids like me and i like them :nod
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Come here shut me! :SOON
I will when you least expect it.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

It's actually true ... i like looking to them, and see their happy faces ... such innocence and always looking to everything like it's something mysterious and interesting. Kids like me and i like them :nod
wow...I think I got something in my eye

 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Even you Tata ...
GTFO all of you :yelling
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Googlez, now I saw you have a tumblr! I'm following you now. :nod
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
alright im back here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top