It's actually true ... i like looking to them, and see their happy faces ... such innocence and always looking to everything like it's something mysterious and interesting. Kids like me and i like themMy God jorped.

It's actually true ... i like looking to them, and see their happy faces ... such innocence and always looking to everything like it's something mysterious and interesting. Kids like me and i like themMy God jorped.

I will when you least expect it.Come here shut me!![]()
wow...I think I got something in my eyeIt's actually true ... i like looking to them, and see their happy faces ... such innocence and always looking to everything like it's something mysterious and interesting. Kids like me and i like them![]()


I don't believe in santa claus.I will when you least expect it.


Oh, that was fun. But I don't hate you.Even you Tata ...GTFO all of you

Googlez, now I saw you have a tumblr! I'm following you now.![]()

Yeah, your tumblr would be crazy I guess.I don't have a tumblr.
You believe in me?I don't believe in santa claus.![]()
That's why they shut it down those fucking cunts!Yeah, your tumblr would be crazy I guess.
I don't believe you'll come.You believe in me?

... i am still hurt anywayOh, that was fun. But I don't hate you.![]()

Really?That's why they shut it down those fucking cunts!

YOU!I don't believe you'll come.![]()
Blame Gogglez, not me.... i am still hurt anyway![]()
