Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
But did I do to disappoint you? :(
Didn't you read my programm code? :derp
Scav ... you are the only one here i think, who could comment my code, and you didn't :oh
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah he is.
I'm glad I don't believe in satan, because I would be like: :iik

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Didn't you read my programm code? :derp
Scav ... you are the only one here i think, who could comment my code, and you didn't :oh
I didn't understand it, sorry. :sweat
I'm guess I'm too lazy to try to understand. :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol what code? im drinking a beer, chatting and listening music atm, not reading all the post
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Unfair?
I just said i knew who to vote for best newcomer... :oh
You was insinuating you'll go vote for theboss. :scry
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This thread moves too fast.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top