added it on my sig rotatorSo are you going to support me?
I'll support you, jorped and kibe when I can.![]()
added it on my sig rotatorSo are you going to support me?
I'll support you, jorped and kibe when I can.![]()
Didn't you read my programm code?But did I do to disappoint you?![]()


Now you're the mean unfair guy here!Now i know who to vote for best newcomer![]()

Really?Theboss is satanist!

Yeah he is.Really?![]()
Thank you, french!added it on my sig rotator

Are you in love with him?HE PUT SPELL ON ME!

I'm glad I don't believe in satan, because I would be like:Yeah he is.

I didn't understand it, sorry.Didn't you read my programm code?
Scav ... you are the only one here i think, who could comment my code, and you didn't![]()


Unfair?Now you're the mean unfair guy here!![]()

No problem ... *insert funny smiley*I didn't understand it, sorry.
I'm guess I'm too lazy to try to understand.

~or let you down

You was insinuating you'll go vote for theboss.Unfair?
I just said i knew who to vote for best newcomer...

lol what code? im drinking a beer, chatting and listening music atm, not reading all the post
I am not mad ... just disappointed
nerd talk
boolean tataMEAN =true;
while(tataMean)
{
out.println("Because you were mean");
}
