Here comes the spam :derp - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
He is going to kill me!!
Ok, you don't care about me, do what you want.
</3
And I can't believe you think he is going to kill you because he is satanist. :fail
I would kill him if he kill you anyway.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
boolean tataMEAN=true, tataNaked=false;
while(tataMean)
{
out.println("Because you were mean ");
if(tataNaked) tataMEAN =false;
}

out.println(":hurr")


fixed :cookiehand
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Tata I was just joking......I vote for you, and yes I believe he is going to kill me.
So are you going to vote for me? :pout
Can I trust? :x3
He won't kill you, silly!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
boolean tataMEAN=true, tataNaked=false;
while(tataMean)
{
out.println("Because you were mean ");
if(tataNaked) tataMEAN =false;
}

out.println(":hurr")


fixed :cookiehand
:lmao
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
boolean tataMEAN=true, tataNaked=false;
while(tataMean)
{
out.println("Because you were mean ");
if(tataNaked) tataMEAN =false;
}

out.println(":hurr")


fixed :cookiehand
:smack

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

He pmed me.......
Saying what?
I can take care of him, if you know what I'm talking about. :kukuku
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
But seriously ... Scav that one was genius :lmao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
NOOOOOOOOOO!

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

:smack

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------



Saying what?
I can take care of him, if you know what I'm talking about. :kukuku
But he has the powers of satan!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
He came to ma thread ... he is mean to me, and you are nice to him? pff :derp
He is just trolling you, like scav troll me everytime. :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top