pfffThank you, Googlez! You're a great friend.![]()
pfffThank you, Googlez! You're a great friend.![]()
Ok, you don't care about me, do what you want.He is going to kill me!!

Wasn't my point ... pffJorped you are a great friend too.
Stop laughing at my suffering.

What?pfff

")
So are you going to vote for me?Tata I was just joking......I vote for you, and yes I believe he is going to kill me.


Just a friend, though.Jorped you are a great friend too.
boolean tataMEAN=true, tataNaked=false;
while(tataMean)
{
out.println("Because you were mean ");
if(tataNaked) tataMEAN =false;
}
out.println("")
fixed![]()

He pmed me.......So are you going to vote for me?
Can I trust?
He won't kill you, silly!
He came to ma thread ... he is mean to me, and you are nice to him? pffWhat?![]()

boolean tataMEAN=true, tataNaked=false;
while(tataMean)
{
out.println("Because you were mean ");
if(tataNaked) tataMEAN =false;
}
out.println("")
fixed![]()

Saying what?He pmed me.......


But he has the powers of satan!
---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------
Saying what?
I can take care of him, if you know what I'm talking about.![]()
He is just trolling you, like scav troll me everytime.He came to ma thread ... he is mean to me, and you are nice to him? pff![]()

what's wrong llama-woman? i was helping him with his program
