SasukePick one!

SasukePick one!

Liar, liar, liar!!!i didn't do anything, blame the guy who made the program, not me. i was just helping

Tata I can't trust you even if there is no satan I might die in freak accident, you can't guarantee my life.I'll prove to you, you'll be alive after voting for me. Just trust me.
okay deal.Sasuke![]()
Actually he has the most spammer's friends.Jorped has the most popular member thread dude.

DDJorped has the most popular member thread dude.



But I'm pretty sure you'll live for a long time. Just trust my intuition.Tata I can't trust you even if there is no satan I might die in freak accident, you can't guarantee my life.

ThxNice couple.![]()

How do you know this? I might die tomorrow!But I'm pretty sure you'll live for a long time. Just trust my intuition.![]()
Never give me credits for any thingActually he has the most spammer's friends.![]()

Like my thread.well scav's thread is dead tata...


No, you have credits for it. We are your friends because you're a nice portuga!Never give me credits for any thing![]()

Women intuition! The bigger truth on earth!How do you know this? I might die tomorrow!

Most unsatisfactory compliment everNo, you have credits for it. We are your friends because you're a nice portuga!![]()

