Oh yeah googlez never took my survey, I forgot all the questions!!
Really?writing a poem for the contest![]()


Headache.![]()

So I have no idea.I think you didn't get what i meant![]()

not my fault if u're blind, it came countless timeReally?
scav, I still didn't see my nickname in your sig.![]()
So I have no idea.![]()

I guess so!Cafuné ajudaria?

It didn't show up here, don't need to call me blind.not my fault if u're blind, it came countless time


It's lost in time now.What survey?
Then i would do itI guess so!![]()

DD made some questions to know people better.What survey?
want me to remove your sig?Are you writing a poem about your old love with Imp?![]()

Typical answer for DD, but still funnyIt's lost in time now.

Not my fault.

You ignored me ... now thinkNot my fault.![]()

Ok, I won't say anything about you 2.want me to remove your sig?![]()

Then i would do it![]()

I found it...Typical answer for DD, but still funny![]()