The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Nope actually this pic was taken at a birthday party so it is not mine :(
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Please :)
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Nope actually this pic was taken at a birthday party so it is not mine :(
I see, at least i hope you liked to grab something as cute as that :x3
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
yes I love dogs but my parents won't allow me to have one :(
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
wow you are so tall

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

you smoke?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Yes to both...I'm around 1.95 or something...I measured myself in highschool and I was 190...and since then 5 years have passed...or more?:blink...and I smoke since 9th grade yeah:p...
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
not good for your health -.- I'm 1.70 tall I can become a model :)) too bad I'm not interested :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
not good for your health -.- I'm 1.70 tall I can become a model :)) too bad I'm not interested :P
I know:darn...but it's good to my everyday mood:p...and don't become a model, just keep with the cheerleading:cheerbunny...dancing is so much better than posturing on a catwalk
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Have I told you that my team is 4 times in a row european champion?:))
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Have I told you that my team is 4 times in a row european champion?:))
Actually I know that...I heard it on the news...U guys are awesome...I even checked yesterday if there are any YT vids...and apparently there are:p...though I can't really make out the faces, so I dunno if I can recognize you
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Krina idk why but as soon as I saw the pic I was like "she looks romanian" XDDD then I looked at who posted and was like "ofc I'm right I always am! XDD"
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Stay away from bene, he's a bad influence :verily
 

Krina29

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
583
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If you say so...=))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top