
Though with my spam, there's no way i wouldn't be at this round for most spammy member 

you wanna know where i would put the "shulolol"?shulolol



you wanna know where i would put the "shulolol"?shulolol


I agree.
Though with my spam, there's no way i wouldn't be at this round for most spammy member

Really?Best Newcomer and that pwetty girl one.




Anytime!Really?
Thank you, Googlez!
There are so many beautiful girls here that I really feel flattered!![]()
Nah, Nom and Fard are pretty is well. But Tata...dayum.shulolol googlez tell that to every gurl![]()

shulolol googlez tell that to every gurl![]()

You just want me to be sad, I won't believe you.shulolol googlez tell that to every gurl![]()


Anytime!
Nah, Nom and Fard are pretty is well. But Tata...dayum.![]()


But I saw he voted for me in the 1 round.well results are hidden so i can already see many lies coming, googlez just started the dance![]()

*shrug*
But and Sakura? She's gorgeous.
What this means?*shrug*

I don't know. She looks alright.What this means?![]()


Different tastes.I don't know. She looks alright.

Everything went well, just like always....will life ever punish me for being late?Different tastes.
Tell me about your boss and work, did you do everything on time?