Here comes the spam :derp - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Everything went well, just like always....will life ever punish me for being late?
It will dude .. it will. I am not one to talk, because i am also do everything when the time is already short, but in the adults life that doesn't work ... there's always someone who can do it better and faster ... if you don't do it with everything you got, there's a chance you might be replaced.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Lord Rayleigh Most High Quality Poster :allthe
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Everything went well, just like always....will life ever punish me for being late?
Anyway, now I need to tell him how much he's supposed to pay me.
Oh, that's great. If it's always well you don't need to worry about being late I guess.
The best part. :derp

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

scav, I voted for you for most otaku too.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
sankyu tata :blush
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
You're welcome.
It's hard to choose the most spammy though. I would vote for jorped I guess, but he's not there. :vin
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You're welcome.
It's hard to choose the most spammy though. I would vote for jorped I guess, but he's not there. :vin
its not hard its xi0 :edu
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You're welcome.
It's hard to choose the most spammy though. I would vote for jorped I guess, but he's not there. :vin
xi0 would beat me though, but thx :woo
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
m3j come in second place after xi0
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
its not hard its xi0 :edu
I think you and portuga are more active than him lately. But well, I guess I'll vote for you and him.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

m3j come in second place after xi0
But m3j is never here. :vin
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I think you and portuga are more active than him lately. But well, I guess I'll vote for you and him.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------



But m3j is never here. :vin
m3j have 20k post, how do you think he got them? :yodawg
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think you and portuga are more active than him lately. But well, I guess I'll vote for you and him.
Maybe we are now ... win thread was dead some months ago ... most of the time it was either me or scav or both posting there much of the times xDD
If the win thread posts counted, i think i would have over 25k :faint
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
nah not 25k jorped, maybe 10~12k
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
m3j have 20k post, how do you think he got them? :yodawg
Oh, I didn't know. :oh
But benelori has many posts too and he's not there.
I'll vote for who I see more often.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
nah not 25k jorped, maybe 10~12k
OMG ... you really said that? LOL :p
Like one year ago fuzzy during some hours revelead our true number, where ff's posts counted, i think i had more than 15k by then lol :woo
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It will dude .. it will. I am not one to talk, because i am also do everything when the time is already short, but in the adults life that doesn't work ... there's always someone who can do it better and faster ... if you don't do it with everything you got, there's a chance you might be replaced.
That's something I never seriously considered. Thanks.
Oh, that's great. If it's always well you don't need to worry about being late I guess.
The best part. :derp
Yeah.:derp
The best part about the best part is that he has no idea how much money an animator gets and how much work goes into an animation, so I can tell him anything. I'm not that mean, though.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Oh, I didn't know. :oh
But benelori has many posts too and he's not there.
I'll vote for who I see more often.
bene do not spam like those guys, he make a lot of high quality post. but m3j :yodawg
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
m3j also does some ... at least did at Naruto section :hee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
bene do not spam like those guys, he make a lot of high quality post. but m3j :yodawg
So I would choose lawl because he can't type and he only post kpop shit. :-_-
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
~ :woo
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So I would choose lawl because he can't type and he only post kpop shit. :-_-
lawl most spammy my ass, he's been doing that only since he got nominated to fool newbie like you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top