Pretty well done but I know you can do even better Jin 


I agree!Definition of spam
You're confusing most active with most spammy.

So did i ... plus it was so badass ... specially against the "leader"haha yeah
Yeah I know what you mean. And I believe it was the right thing to do![]()

Definitely agree with everything you saidIt sure will but for now they're relatively safe at the prison. For now I'm glad he survived but I'm sure it will lead to problems at some point. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the clash with the governeur.

Good job BugzeeOi shamaco!
Avatar - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197/jorpedoonionavatarbyjdm.jpg
Signature - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/72/jorpedoonionsigbyjdm.jpg/
Didn't really spend much time on figuring out the best kind of "background theme" for your onion. The original onion picture had a poorer quality compared to the others but I worked with it. Come to think of it, I should've used the "Shamaco" name in your sig instead of jorpedo. Oh well~ Next time. ;P
So I think it's Tatasu, Matzik and my one left.
Congrats man!
Why u sad? D=


He said he'll be off for some days.![]()

Don't enjoy my suffering!






our goal is to look cool and have funTeam Sugoi? what's your objective and goals?

.................*leaves*all goal is to look cool and have fun![]()
comeback baka.................*leaves*

just how much do you love jorped on a scale of 10 tata?
Team Sugoi? what's your objective and goals?

I wasn'tDon't enjoy my suffering!

Hmmm a não ser que considere os meus colegas de casa meus "parceiros"
, isto não se aplica a mim 
Interesting questionjust how much do you love jorped on a scale of 10 tata?

Jorpedo thenjorpedo or shamaco. pick one and stick with it.

Done .... i am su...wait for it....goiYou and jorp should just wear them. I'll finish the others some time tomorrow.
Bring sugoiness to all forum, specially to the less sugoi people, which are the other FFersTeam Sugoi? what's your objective and goals?

our goal is to look cool and have fun![]()
... oh waitttt 
Bad answer ... with a gif from a bad series



Where did that come from xD?live the natural and don't kill the kid in you![]()
