Here comes the spam :derp - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jorps - havent talked withyou in a whiles `~

hows ya been?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Good to know. :noworry

Hmmm a não ser que considere os meus colegas de casa meus "parceiros" :derp :iik, isto não se aplica a mim :scry
Quando você tiver sua própria casa isso se aplicará. :derp

Bring sugoiness to all forum, specially to the less sugoi people, which are the other FFers :3c
Nice goal, portuga. :nod

Bad answer ... with a gif from a bad series :hmph
Actually i don't know if it's bad or good ... i think i prolly watched like 5 min, and the only thing i remember was that girl being bad to her housemate :gwah :derp
Just like me :kukuku
I don't care about the series, I don't even know this series. :XD
I chose this gif because I thought it was appropriate. :derp

live the natural and don't kill the kid in you :hee
I can say the kid in you is pretty alive and the adult in you is dying, french. :cookiehand
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I fee so tired ...
to study :3c

:lmao

Jorps - havent talked withyou in a whiles `~

hows ya been?
So so i guess, busy days coming :iik
And you Charlie? :hi5

Quando você tiver sua própria casa isso se aplicará. :derp
Não se viver sozinho :lmao

Nice goal, portuga. :nod
So you agree with my goals? :x3

I don't care about the series, I don't even know this series. :XD
I chose this gif because I thought it was appropriate. :derp
How was it appropriate? :hmph
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
too many multiquote
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
:hmph
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I fee so tired ...
to study :3c

:lmao



So so i guess, busy days coming :iik
And you Charlie? :hi5



Não se viver sozinho :lmao



So you agree with my goals? :x3



How was it appropriate? :hmph


Slave to working - Jorps ~~ <3
Trying to be a slave to eating good and exercise...
But I'm a slave to money as well...

^^
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
In this world it's almost impossible to not be a slave of those stuff :nod
But lets hope someday and somehow we can break our chains :gar
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
haha Charle doesn't multiquote
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:ToG
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
fail :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
yeah but now it totally lose the message you want to give thus i won :derp
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
So whats the business with the sets?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:dancin

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

So whats the business with the sets?
no business :hip
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top