Gonna go try to study something, but will keep lurking 


program on what language?shulolol maybe ill program a little


I also prefer itthought i can do all the useful language, my love goes to the java![]()


yeah java is really flexible, the API is really comprehensible and you don't have to worry about things like the dynamic memory etc....I also prefer it![]()
... and agree with what you said 
did you learn the SDL?



Join mafia game if you on a lot.Looking for members that are online!
I just finished posting discussions in the Shounen Manga thread and watching one episode that I buffered.
Hmm. Are you guys computer programmers?
Nowadays i am pretty active.Looking for members that are online!
I just finished posting discussions in the Shounen Manga thread and watching one episode that I buffered.
Hmm. Are you guys computer programmers?


i see, so u never took an advanced course on a specific language? advanced C++ and java are must knowI haven't. My course is not that oriented to program ... though we do learn the basics at languages like java, c, assembly, matlab ...
I know how to work with them, but only to a certain extend ... my course is not that orientated to computers anyway ... it's more about electronic circuitsi see, so u never took an advanced course on a specific language? advanced C++ and java are must know

Mafia Game? Where?Join mafia game if you on a lot.