::Greetings from the jellystone dimension::

babaGAReeb

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
32
Reaction score
50
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
:: Hello there mortals, I am teh babaGAReeb! I come from another dimension, the Jellystone dimension where everything is squishy like a jelly and nothing makes sense ever, my incredible psychic psycho powers allow me too tap into your internet and access this forum cause I was bored in my home dimension cause theres nobody but me there. I hope I can become friends with all of you despite our dimensiony differences ::
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Welcome Babagareeb mortal :confetti...I hope you'll enjoy this parallel world and you'll have lots of fun here. If you're interested in meeting more mortals, please lurk on the fun forum...It's a magic portal that will definitely rock your world...Besides, there you'll meet a bunch of awesome trolls people.


So after these practicalities, I'd like to ask:

  • how come you bumped into MH?
  • does your nick mean something?? itsdifficulttopronounce -_-;
  • how old are you??
  • what manga are you currently reading???
  • any favourites??

Lastly.....let's smack that boredom....in the face...with a chair :yelling

:lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to mh lord of morons. Glad to have you here!!

I think I like you already Xd. Nice avatar and signature as well.

Join us in the fun forum and I think you find a nice home there!!
 

babaGAReeb

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
32
Reaction score
50
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Welcome Babagareeb mortal :confetti...I hope you'll enjoy this parallel world and you'll have lots of fun here. If you're interested in meeting more mortals, please lurk on the fun forum...It's a magic portal that will definitely rock your world...Besides, there you'll meet a bunch of awesome trolls people.


So after these practicalities, I'd like to ask:

  • how come you bumped into MH?
  • does your nick mean something?? itsdifficulttopronounce -_-;
  • how old are you??
  • what manga are you currently reading???
  • any favourites??

Lastly.....let's smack that boredom....in the face...with a chair :yelling

:lmao
:: I thank you for your greetings human, I am glad too find out that there some humans who are welcoming of an eldrich beast emerging into your world from a hole in space time caused by foolishness.
Very well i shall answer all your questions(probably caused by your humany curiousity which I aslo share):
how come you bumped into MH?
The lord of stupidity recently read the popular mangas Bleach and Naruto from a domain on the internets called mangafox and found them to be full of plot holes, ass pulls, idiot characters and just plain stupid! which greatly pleased teh baba, after reading the manga teh baba communicated with the dwellers of mangafox but I was banished from there somehow and so i found this place.
does your nick mean something?
The name BabaGAReeb(which is a nick as u say as mortal brains would explode if you hear my real name) has many meanings.....baba means old man in urdu/hindu but it also means old lady in japanese hence teh baba is beyond gender. GAR as you know means badass which teh baba is but gareeb means poor which points out teh humbleness of teh baba, put all these meanings together and you get BabaGAReeb.
how old are you??
Teh Baba is almost as old as humanity, teh baba came into being along with its home dimension Jellystone when Adam had a really stupid idea to trust satan, Thus this stupidity gave birth to I who is lord of it but as for my time in this dimension i would be 21 years old.
what manga are you currently reading?
The manga i read(meaning laugh at) are Bleach and Naruto mostly, just check it every week to see what else our brilliant mangakas Kubo and Kishi will think of next, i also read Lair Game but not for stupidness this time.
any favourites?
Nope

YES!!!!!!:yellingLET US SMACK BOREDOM IN THE FACE WITH A CHAIR!!!!:yelling:yelling:yellingAND NOT JUST A CHAIR LETS SMASH A TABLE ON IT!!!!:yelling:yelling:yelling:yelling:yelling THEN PUT IT ON FIRE AND THEN FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOILET!!!!:yelling:yelling:yelling:yelling:yelling:yelling( intelligence may be my greatest enemy but i hate boredom much more) ::

Welcome to mh lord of morons. Glad to have you here!!

I think I like you already Xd. Nice avatar and signature as well.

Join us in the fun forum and I think you find a nice home there!!
:: yes, i like me as well.

Alright as you both have asked i will enter the fun forum dimensional pocket and check it out ::
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
By the way.....I know where you live!!!!!!!!:lmao


..............and it's not Antartica
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Your world seems awesome. :zomg
Anyway, greetings from the miserable mortal that I am. :derp
 

babaGAReeb

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
32
Reaction score
50
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
By the way.....I know where you live!!!!!!!!:lmao


..............and it's not Antartica
::.............................. how do u know where i reside? its top secret picnic bear knowledge.......i must comform this.......tell me where i live? ::

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Your world seems awesome. :zomg
Anyway, greetings from the miserable mortal that I am.
:: greetings to you as well dead ceriberate( what happens to zerg when they die anyway? they got a heaven and hell or something?) ::
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
probably Pakistan or India.............amirite??? :derp
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
:

greetings to you as well dead ceriberate( what happens to zerg when they die anyway? they got a heaven and hell or something?) ::
We've got a place in which there's shit everywhere. :gwah
What have done to deserve this? Oh, yeah we've killed millions of living beings......but that's no big deal right?:derp
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh hai bubblegumtree!

or GAReeb!

So do you like bumblegum? Do you chew on it often?
 

babaGAReeb

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
32
Reaction score
50
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
probably Pakistan or India.............amirite??? :derp
::.......NOW HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW?!?!?!?! Crap! i gotta get out of here! the swats will be here soon gotta self destruct my secret lair curse you!!!!! ::

We've got a place in which there's shit everywhere. :gwah
What have done to deserve this? Oh, yeah we've killed millions of living beings......but that's no big deal right?:derp
:: yeah a entire species of hitlers doesnt deserve much ::
Oh hai bubblegumtree!

or GAReeb!

So do you like bumblegum? Do you chew on it often?
:: NO I DONT CHEW BUBBLEGUM!!!!!!!!!!!! I make people chew bubble gum then i rip their gums off and chew on that ::
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
you're in cohorts with the tooth fairy??? :lmao


if it's a fairy like him, I want to meet it :hurr

 

babaGAReeb

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
32
Reaction score
50
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
you're in cohorts with the tooth fairy??? :lmao


if it's a fairy like him, I want to meet it :hurr

:: like the rock lol? nah my fairy isnt nearly as cool as the rock, he cant even smell what the rock is cooking
he looks kinda like this


scary eh? ::
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Yeah...I love the Rock...yet I would have preferred knowing he'd been involved in K1 rather than in wrestling :oh
 

babaGAReeb

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
32
Reaction score
50
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Yeah...I love the Rock...yet I would have preferred knowing he'd been involved in K1 rather than in wrestling :oh
:: nah the rock is a charasmatic fellow and in K1 he wouldnt be able to talk and the peoples elbow would fail, hes much better off in the wwe where he can be a ham freely ::
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
::.......NOW HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW?!?!?!?! Crap! i gotta get out of here! the swats will be here soon gotta self destruct my secret lair curse you!!!!! ::


:: yeah a entire species of hitlers doesnt deserve much ::

:: NO I DONT CHEW BUBBLEGUM!!!!!!!!!!!! I make people chew bubble gum then i rip their gums off and chew on that ::

Because you didn't mask your ip / use a proxy.

edit - ah why didnt I think of this before but -- in ancy's case she probably goolged your nick. ^^
 
Last edited:
Top