This thread isn't sugoi 

That's why i am here 




This thread isn't sugoi
That's why i am here
You hope! xDYes, I'm pretty sure.
In the round 1 you was winning. So I hope things change this round.![]()

No time to do it =\ actually I shouldn't even be here right now lolTheboss make sig best newcomer the boss and go to shounen section and post like a mad man!
You guys are too cheap anyway, so I didnt had any chances to begin withWell then you have no chance to win!
1 she is more loveable!
2 you are a satanist.

I'm pretty sad with you. Just for you to know.becuz I couldn't!
Your face isn't sugoi!This thread isn't sugoi
That's why i am here

Such harshness.I'm pretty sad with you. Just for you to know.
You let me down.


And you were coward enough to lie and don't vote for me.Well then you have no chance to win!
1 she is more loveable!
2 you are a satanist.

You don't know the reason, Zasz. DD lied to me.Such harshness.![]()

Shut up!she's evil![]()



And you're bashing me even if we are in the same team.see? she want to beat me 24/24 even thought we're on the same team, she's evil, right?![]()

He is, but he let me down.I see.
But I think that deep inside DD is a nice person; we all make mistakes.![]()

Saying I'm evil coming from nowhere?when did i bash you?



This is the cutest menace that I've ever seen. LOLwell u're evil, you wanna beat me everyday
say something sweet and ill stop calling you evil![]()
