- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
Seems like peace has returned. 


I don't need to prove anything to you. You'e just blind and you reap what you sow, I can't do anything about it.what im asking you is material so i can start saying good things about you. im a gentleman i dont say thing unless i believe them from the bottom of my heart. prove me you're not evil![]()


Seems like peace has returned.![]()

I don't need to prove anything to you. You'e just blind and you reap what you sow, I can't do anything about it.
Keep calling me evil, people that really know me knows I'm not.![]()

To you? Yes, because you don't deserve it.
so its really that hard for you to say something sweet? as cold as ice


Go read who said mean things first.so mean to me, and she expect me to be nice to her?![]()




Are you blind or you just pretend to be?you ofc. i even hugged you with love but didn't receive anything in return
no thank, she treats you like a slave and a childScav .... learn with me![]()

Scav .... learn with me
Tata, Sheldon is one of my favourite characters of all time
What you think of me?

lol u're talking as if it started todayAre you blind or you just pretend to be?
651

I'm glad he knows the difference between joking and being serious.no thank, she treats you like a slave and a child![]()

Tata might see me as a child, but she doesn't see me as her slave. Or at least if she does, she isn't bad to me or anything like thatno thank, she treats you like a slave and a child![]()

i see i see. still trying to get laid. well good luckTata might see me as a child, but she doesn't see me as her slave. Or at least if she does, she isn't bad to me or anything like that![]()
Tell a lie, doesn't make me a liar.I think you're a liar. Because I know you don't like him.

Oh, so are you saying you have rancor from me? Congratulations.lol u're talking as if it started today![]()

And then you want me to be nice to you! Looooooool!i see i see. still trying to get laid. well good luck![]()

And then you want me to be nice to you! Looooooool!![]()
