Now I wanna join......
I'm sure it's something expedientdon't ask![]()


Just wait when Lhamawoman sees thisi never said anything![]()




Still he didn't dance for us.Scav is not a human. He's a dancer.

No, I didn't. He's lying.tata's bed?
Did she show it to you?



I tend to forget cuz i always visit either member zone and fun forum ... but i will start to go there more, specially when i have more timeDude, why did you stop visiting my thread?![]()
and too much to read, wtf![]()

Because he doesn't love you anymore.
You believe on him Niichan?He never loved me![]()

Damn mat was here and I lost it T_T
Btw jorp and scavie what we will do with what we did??![]()
Good job BugzeeTatsugoi Set Complete:
Avatar - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/tatsugoionionavatarbyjd.jpg/
Signature - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/222/tatsugoionionsigbyjdm.jpg/
Team Yaoiyogoiiii~~~
Where is this Sugoiland?
tata bed
tata's bed?
Did she show it to you?
What do you do at these headquarters?
don't ask![]()
Now I wanna join......
I'm sure it's something expedient![]()
They are taking turns on tata?
omfg.....what!!

Was good, kinda tired now thoughoh how was the marriage?


I was also bored at some points, but ...XDhaha i hate wedding. i was so bored at the last one i went


It's a love song indeed, but i was just posted it, cuz tonight i heard it, and it's been on my head since then, so currently hearing it, and decided to see if for the first time Tata would like a Portuguese songyou dedicated a love song to tata?

No.Tatorped?