- Joined
- Jul 21, 2012
- Messages
- 3,913
- Reaction score
- 1,281
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Man....I laughed xDDDDD@jorped so u're a she, and your brother is called far?![]()
Man....I laughed xDDDDD@jorped so u're a she, and your brother is called far?![]()
But i also talked about me and my brother ... and then you said something like "compare the size" and i was like ...@jorped so u're a she, and your brother is called far?![]()


yeah compare the size![]()

Your mind is way far ahead from ours.u dont know what i mean? damn u baka

i know dude.u dont know what i mean? damn u baka
that doesn't say anything though ...nah u guys are just baka, u dont know what criteria to use to compare 2 girls
The criteria changes from place to place baka.nah u guys are just baka, u dont know what criteria to use to compare 2 girls




Ahh I thought you were talking about something in specific xDnah its always the size, the main criteria![]()
we really talking about it?personally i prefer C cup, what about u guys?




