Hey folks! - Part 1

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
welcome to spamland Adi

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Nothing happened, you crazy. :smack
ungrateful :disappoint
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Awwwn, thanks. ^^ You seem like a pretty nice person too. But still, my favorite would be Nana. xD I hope you won't mind that. And awww, Bob! :hug (Where did "Kibe" come from btw? :blink)

I'm glad you're having fun! :nod

Sooo, where has your sister been hiding you all this time??
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
welcome to spamland Adi

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------


ungrateful :disappoint
:XD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Awwwn, thanks. ^^ You seem like a pretty nice person too. But still, my favorite would be Nana. xD I hope you won't mind that. And awww, Bob! :hug (Where did "Kibe" come from btw? :blink)

I'm glad you're having fun! :nod

Sooo, where has your sister been hiding you all this time??
Ahhh adi you really know what is best ^^
Sorry tata but I love far more than you xD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Awwwn, thanks. ^^ You seem like a pretty nice person too. But still, my favorite would be Nana. xD I hope you won't mind that. And awww, Bob! :hug (Where did "Kibe" come from btw? :blink)

I'm glad you're having fun! :nod

Sooo, where has your sister been hiding you all this time??
Thanks. :amuse
Oh, I don't mind, you know her better than you know me, it's natural to have a favorite one, I understand. :XD
Ki (from Kimoto) be (B from Bob, and I put the "e" because would be my favorite arabic food). :drool :lmao
She lives far, in another state, so maybe that's why she never told me about MH before. When she showed me MH I was in her house, for 1 week.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Hahah, I get it now, Kibe sounds fun. xD I haven't heard of the food though, at least I don't think so. But somehow it reminds me of catfood..? :oh

Maybe she has mentioned that she has a sister but... I can be a bit slow sometimes (Bobby can confirm). :sweat I'm glad you found your way here though! And I like the fandom that started. xD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ahhh adi you really know what is best ^^
Sorry tata but I love far more than you xD
I know, it's pretty clear.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hahah, I get it now, Kibe sounds fun. xD I haven't heard of the food though, at least I don't think so. But somehow it reminds me of catfood..? :oh

Maybe she has mentioned that she has a sister but... I can be a bit slow sometimes (Bobby can confirm). :sweat I'm glad you found your way here though! And I like the fandom that started. xD
He calls me "Fritatas". :XD
Food everywhere! We have gluttonous souls. :lmao
Yeah, everybody that never saw or ate it before think it's weird, like poop or something. :XD
But my sister can confirm that Kibe is a delicious dish. :wtf

My memory is not that great too, I understand. :XD
Fandom? :?bunny

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Awwwn! Come here. :hug
Oh, don't worry, I'm not close to theboss, so I don't mind. :XD
But thanks. :hug
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I know, it's pretty clear.
Now I'm feeling guilty :pout
She is the first person that I talked on MH so I cant help to like her most =\
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
you guys are awful, what's the point of coming and tell to someone "i love your sister more than you"
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Even though Far is great and she knows i like her, Tata would be my choice :nod

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

you guys are awful, what's the point of coming and tell to someone "i love your sister more than you"
That's what i said yesterday :cookiestare
And now i also entered on that game :fail
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
you guys are awful, what's the point of coming and tell to someone "i love your sister more than you"
Adi talked about it and I just said I agreed, not meant to make her feel sad.
What can I do to make up to you tata? ^^
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Like the Sugoi team and everything. Pretty nice. :nod And that set of yours is so kyuuut! xD Jin made all of the sets, right?

I wanna have a sister. :pout


Scav, I obviously came here to get to know her better and so far I do like her.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
that's still awful. specially from adi coming here just to say that as if far doesn't have a thread

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Scav, I obviously came here to get to know her better and so far I do like her.
that's not the point, what's the point of introducing yourself by saying "i like your sister better than you", that's really uncool
but yeah forget it, what is done is done
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
that's still awful. specially from adi coming here just to say that as if far doesn't have a thread
What are you going on about? :huh Tata, I'm sorry if it really seemed like that, but I really just want to get to know you better and I think I could like you just as much as I like anyone here.

And I do love everyone as you know, Scav. Don't question my love! :hmph
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Now I'm feeling guilty :pout
She is the first person that I talked on MH so I cant help to like her most =\
Don't need to feel guilty, relax. :p

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

you guys are awful, what's the point of coming and tell to someone "i love your sister more than you"
I think she didn't say it in a bad way.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
This is stupid, Scav! :arf

Anyway, Tata, I usually ask about music first because I really like music. xD So what are your favorite artists/bands? Songs you listend to a lot the last couple of weeks?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Even though Far is great and she knows i like her, Tata would be my choice :nod
People, you don't need to choose, you all can have us both! :XD

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------



That's what i said yesterday :cookiestare
And now i also entered on that game :fail
:sweat

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Adi talked about it and I just said I agreed, not meant to make her feel sad.
What can I do to make up to you tata? ^^
Like I said, I'm not ofendded.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
you all can have us both! :XD
:hurr

I know, right? I've always liked sisterly love. I have a brother whom I love but I still have always wondered if maybe I had a bigger sister, I'd be a much, much different person.
 
Top