no it wasn't, the joke is when you say its a joke
Glad to know
I will leave you with Scav, the world biggest gentleman
u2
Yes you will![]()



That part was a joke ...![]()

no it wasn't, the joke is when you say its a joke

I don't agree because it depends on if the person is good enough with his character. I had a friend that always played with me and he was DA BEST with Samus. He owned it. So every person is better with a different character. It has to mach.then u didn't play with people as good as me and my friends. could take the game handicap max, 3 vs 1 and win with link or fox
Why are you calling me Thais?so thais, what are u doing?

Show me it, I don't remember.Indeed
I also liked to play "Nemo" the guy with the yo-yo ... don't know if you ever unlocked him though.
Yeah, about the damage I agree with you, some characters are weaker than others, loses more blood. But I think most of the people choose the characters without thinking about it and end up being pretty good with it.in every fighting game, tiers list exist. What you can do depend of the player but also of the character he use cuz many people don't take the frame, the matchup and the output damage into account. And sometimes that's what make all the difference. some char have more advantage than others and some suck. I'm into fighting game since more than 10years and still into it, players matter but not all char are the same. some are better than others if you dig





)Oh, no. I don't know this game.

indeedKOF is Awesome!

Well it was a rather stupid move from Lala's side but I tell you with all the newbies around the mafia still has a good chance to win
Oh, poor sis!
I suspected he were the bomb. Now will be harder and harder to mafia.![]()

haha I can imagineI wish I could kill so many people being mafia.
Maybe the next time...![]()

Final Fantasy 9i dont like RPG but some of them are part of my childhood
final fantasy 7,8,9
good childhood memories~
Oh, you like Golden Sun that's nice scav.i dont like RPG but some of them are part of my childhood
final fantasy 7,8,9
golden sun
pokemon red, blue, yellow
fire emblem series
I'm like scav, I don't like rpg games but I love super mario 64, was pretty great. I used to like Banjo Kazooie too.What is your favorite rpg people?
