Hey folks! - Part 1

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
no it wasn't, the joke is when you say its a joke
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Glad to know :derp
I will leave you with Scav, the world biggest gentleman :3c
u2 :hug

Yes you will :hee
:x3

I wonder if he will take care of me while you're off. :pout

Thank you for believing in me. :scry

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

That part was a joke ... :derp
:nod

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

no it wasn't, the joke is when you say its a joke
:lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so thais, what are u doing?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
then u didn't play with people as good as me and my friends. could take the game handicap max, 3 vs 1 and win with link or fox
I don't agree because it depends on if the person is good enough with his character. I had a friend that always played with me and he was DA BEST with Samus. He owned it. So every person is better with a different character. It has to mach.

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

so thais, what are u doing?
Why are you calling me Thais? :gwah

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Indeed :nod
I also liked to play "Nemo" the guy with the yo-yo ... don't know if you ever unlocked him though.
Show me it, I don't remember.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
in every fighting game, tiers list exist. What you can do depend of the player but also of the character he use cuz many people don't take the frame, the matchup and the output damage into account. And sometimes that's what make all the difference. some char have more advantage than others and some suck. I'm into fighting game since more than 10years and still into it, players matter but not all char are the same. some are better than others if you dig
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
in every fighting game, tiers list exist. What you can do depend of the player but also of the character he use cuz many people don't take the frame, the matchup and the output damage into account. And sometimes that's what make all the difference. some char have more advantage than others and some suck. I'm into fighting game since more than 10years and still into it, players matter but not all char are the same. some are better than others if you dig
Yeah, about the damage I agree with you, some characters are weaker than others, loses more blood. But I think most of the people choose the characters without thinking about it and end up being pretty good with it.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
true. I think one should play with a char he likes :hee
i remember on street fighter 4, i was using C.viper. Everybody considered her as one of weakest of the game and people were telling me to change. strong players appeared, bam 2 C.Viper in the EVO top 8. Now everybody says she's OP, she's cheap blablabla :XD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Street Fighter I don't know much. So many of the char I don't know at all. :XD
But I used to play Mortal Kombat a lot, and always chose Sheeva, idk really know why, I think it's because she's big, scary, agressive, strong... :hip
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
haha mortal kombat is kinda desert now only few people still play it. Did you play KOF? :zomg
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah, I used to play when I was young, when I used to play my nintnedo 64. (I miss it so much! :scry)
KOF?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
king of fighters
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh, no. I don't know this game.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What is your favorite rpg people?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i dont like RPG but some of them are part of my childhood

final fantasy 7,8,9
golden sun
pokemon red, blue, yellow
fire emblem series
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:hug

Oh, poor sis! :(
I suspected he were the bomb. Now will be harder and harder to mafia. :vin
Well it was a rather stupid move from Lala's side but I tell you with all the newbies around the mafia still has a good chance to win :s

I wish I could kill so many people being mafia. :crying
Maybe the next time... :fail
haha I can imagine :XD

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

i dont like RPG but some of them are part of my childhood

final fantasy 7,8,9
Final Fantasy 9 :zomg good childhood memories~
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
i dont like RPG but some of them are part of my childhood

final fantasy 7,8,9
golden sun
pokemon red, blue, yellow
fire emblem series
Oh, you like Golden Sun that's nice scav. :verily
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What is your favorite rpg people?
I'm like scav, I don't like rpg games but I love super mario 64, was pretty great. I used to like Banjo Kazooie too. :nod
 
Top