I like him as a person.Explain yourself.
I like him as a person.Explain yourself.
Haha, I understand.Gut aber ich finde die deutsch Stunde so langweilig so don't ask me things in german![]()
Have you met him?I like him as a person.
Not really but he is way worse than kishi
Only in my dreams!Haha, I understand.
Have you met him?
still they play ucl.and are 2nd behin manu .and compared to dinamo zagreb they dont suck,though i hate zagrab im hajdukCFR...They suck...
I live amongst freaks at school so nothing can scare meslow down with the spam, i know you guys are horny but don't scare her

When did he say he's a supporter? He just doesn't hate him........
Its bad enough to hear these things from ppl already.
I need to find Kubo supporters like DD.
Dirty dreams?Only in my dreams!
haha you don't know that new kind of freaks. they're scary. be aware of the guy called digitaldude, don't go near himI live amongst freaks at school so nothing can scare me![]()
Not at all. I also dream of Vladimir Putin a lot.When did he say he's a supporter? He just doesn't hate him.
Dirty dreams?
What about Hitler?Not at all. I also dream of Vladimir Putin a lot.
No.What about Hitler?
.... somekind of hidden support for Kubo - da?Not at all. I also dream of Vladimir Putin a lot.
You should see some of the domestic league matches...they are awful...and they are in a weak group too...I can't say I'm impressed with Man U this year and I can't say much about zagreb or galata...these last 2 sort of disappeared from the european stagestill they play ucl.and are 2nd behin manu .and compared to dinamo zagreb they dont suck,though i hate zagrab im hajduk
ignore the spam. you should read some manhwa they're really awesome. i recommend you Noblesse, you definitely gonna love itYou are spamming my thread -.-
)