The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I will think about it :hmph

but let me say that I think gary is a lovely creature and not fugly :blush
I think niichan has been on his period the last week or two :o

Anyways, everyone looks great. I must admit that the costume came out better looking than I thought it would since you said you made it yourself :lmao

I have to say though, the look on your face in most of those pics look like they would fit better on an evil character :teehee
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I think she makes a very sexy Link :3
Don't listen to them Nao! You sexy elf! XD
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
All are very nice pictures. I enjoyed them...:hurr.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
My cousin took it whilst I was watching few birds in the sky and I didn't shave for days.
:zomg You've got a little something of Erik Estrada mister. Nice.

@Naomidee: Great job with the costumes! And you do rock as Link. :zomg
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
From Chips...:shootme
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Anyways, everyone looks great. I must admit that the costume came out better looking than I thought it would since you said you made it yourself :lmao

I have to say though, the look on your face in most of those pics look like they would fit better on an evil character :teehee
I think the same thing! Hahah. I made the shield and was like "whoa, this could actually pass as a good shield!" aha.

You would have preferred me as Ghirahim? :derp
Or better yet... Next year, I'll be DARK LINK! :arf

I think she makes a very sexy Link :3
Don't listen to them Nao! You sexy elf! XD
:rofl I don't know if sexy is the word I would use, but thank you.

All are very nice pictures. I enjoyed them...:hurr.
....

:derp Strangely, I'm ok with this comment despite its creepy undertone. As long as I am the only one you enjoyed.............

Wow, you and your sis look a lot alike, Nao xD! Great costumes.
That's all three of my sisters actually. XD

:zomg You've got a little something of Erik Estrada mister. Nice.

@Naomidee: Great job with the costumes! And you do rock as Link. :zomg
Thanks, 2 Beers! :x3

Oh, the Zelda one, then xD
My older sister's husband said "I didn't recognize her at first!" She never wears make up or a dress, so it was REALLY dressing up for her. She hated the eyebrow plucking and when I was attaching her false eyelashes. But when I was applying foundation/contour/powder/eyeshadow she loved it because my brushes are really soft. XD If she were half as vain as I am with the black eye make up, we would look pretty similar all the time. XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
A long time ago, don't remember much but the their bikes.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Nao you're welcome xD stop laughing xD I was serious XD
 

EMS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
2,179
Reaction score
448
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:teeheei will post a pic when a find a good one lol..

wrong thread
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, she looked very pretty, Nao (the older one)! I wouldn't guess the other two were your sisters o.o One seems to be a brunette (maybe it was the blue dye that gave me that impression XD), and the other... a guy XD The guy is really your sister??? Awesome xDDD She looked quite convincing! I dunno if that's good or bad Ç.Ç It's so cool that you did it all together among sisters! XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top