The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, she looked very pretty, Nao (the older one)! I wouldn't guess the other two were your sisters o.o One seems to be a brunette (maybe it was the blue dye that gave me that impression XD), and the other... a guy XD The guy is really your sister??? Awesome xDDD She looked quite convincing! I dunno if that's good or bad Ç.Ç It's so cool that you did it all together among sisters! XD

I've missed you so much! :crying

From Chips...:shootme
Nah nah...it's a good thing. That guy is charming as hell...
R...rreally :hee?
Have you seen that guy smile?!
That's what I implied. :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,112
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ems - are you in the ems field?
 

EMS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
2,179
Reaction score
448
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ems - are you in the ems field?
not why??:teehee ohhh for my EMS name,i got it for Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan..:^_^.
i worked in toyota kentucky north america..(tmmk)..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,112
Gender
Male
Country
United States
not why??:teehee ohhh for my EMS name,i got it for Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan..:^_^.
i worked in toyota kentucky north america..(tmmk)..
I see - I thought it was Emergency Management Services xDD.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
EMS sounds like a confirmed disease, I mean if a doctor would come and tell me "Sorry to tell you, but you have EMS." I think I would shit my pants.
...but not an Uchiha would.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Soooo here's me for Halloween.

Supposed to be Chucky. Although he has scars in his face, not wounds. But hey, it was last minute!
Brings back so many horrible memories and nightmares :crying
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Great costume Orgz.

Agree with Kakashi so many childhood nightmares chucky brings :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
People found Chucky scary?

I always laughed at how inept people were in his movies :lmao
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
People found Chucky scary?

I always laughed at how inept people were in his movies :lmao
Dude... nothing is scarier than a doll coming to life. Especially if it's a pyschotic doll trying go kill everyone in sight :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top